One Can Have Two Email ids
Using grant option one can access shared account from personal id
How to Do it
- To grant access to another account,
- click the Settings link in the top right corner of Gmail.
- On the "Accounts" tab, you'll see a new section where you can "Grant access to your account."
- The account you add will get a verification email with links to accept or deny access.
- Once the account accepts and you've refreshed your browser or logged in and out again,
- you'll see a small down arrow beside the email address at the top right corner of Gmail which can be used to toggle between accounts
- Each account will open in a different browser tab or window so you can view both accounts simultaneously, all while signed into your primary account.
- Signing out of any one of the accounts will sign you out of all the accounts you're currently viewing, and, of course, you can revoke access at any time.