Here are few tips to get you start playing with
1. Format your posts. When posting in Buzz, you can format text just edit the way you want whether bold/italic/strikethrough.
2. View a summary of your own Buzz activity at www.google.com/dashboard.
The Google Dashboard is a place where you can find how much Google know you and what all information Google store about you, not that you can even delete stuff which you don’t Google to know from their data base
3. Use an @reply to send a post directly to someone's inbox.like @Obama
If you want to make sure one of your friends sees a certain Buzz post,You can do so by typing in "@" symbol followed by the first few letters of their name, and select their email address from the list. email address will not be visible to others
4. Try keyboard shortcuts to fly through buzz. Turn on keyboard shortcuts from Settings, shortcuts like “i”,”k” , very useful when you mouse is not working
5. Mute posts so they don't get sent to your inbox. If you don't want to see any more response you can always mute from the comments option drop down list by clicking “mute this post ”
7. Prevent your boring chat status messages from being posted to Buzz. use parenthesis in you chat status so that it don't become status of you buzz
10. Follow the Buzz team in Google Buzz. Visit buzz.Google.com/Google buzz for more new feature and also suggest new you want to see in Google Buzz
Google Buzz an analogous to Twitter is getting popularity at a faster rate as because Google is making users of its popular service Gmail to auto use it .