whenever you are reading stuff on Internet and finds it interesting to share with friends use Google reader
"how to Share"
- Log in into Google Reader with your Google Account/Gmail account.
- when you subscribe to any blog site just click add subscription in Google Reader and type in the URL of that site free of cost.
- After that click on Add to subscribe.
- you can also include it in starred items , you can add tags in Google Reader.
- with Google reader you can share it with friends in Google Talk/chat.
- If you lot of subscription in Google Reader use search box to find it fast
"How to share"
- when you are reading stuff and finds interesting to share, click on add buttons on the site like
- Add to Google,
- Add to technorati fav ,
- Add to my Yahoo,
- Add to MSN ,
- Add to rojo ,
- Add to AOL,
- Add to newsgator ,
- Add to XML,
- Add to Bloglines ,
- Add to windows live etc
- you can also bookmark to come back to read stuff you found interesting.
- how to bookmark website, simple highlight the URL in the address bar of the browser can drag and drop on the browser
12.Subscribe using email subscription.